Here are the terms and conditions on which I will review your designer line.
- For now I am only reviewing women’s clothing, hair, accessories, skin, shapes, and shoes. I will consider posts on home/garden, as well as travel, depending on the content.
- Send me a notecard requesting that I become a reviewer. I’d like to get a heads-up before I start getting tons of objects in my inventory.
- Allow 7 to 10 days before I utilize the items you’ve sent me in a post. I’m busy in First Life AND Second Life, and I want to make sure that each post is high-quality.
- I do have my own style and taste. If I do not choose to review your items, please do not be offended! I will also notify you if I decide that my reading audience is not fit for your business.
- Sometimes I will use Photoshop. This is typically for skin and background work only. However, I may choose to add shadow and/or highlights to an outfit. Please let me know through a notecard that you do not want your product edited in anyway, if this is the case.
- I reserve the right to amend any of these terms and conditions at any time.
Please contact me via notecard in-world (Kaellynn Resident), or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thanks for reading and happy shopping!